Field: Philosophy, Science
Made based on the story of Dr. Victor and the creation, Frankenstein and contains value judgments and cooperative activities in the science and philosophy fields.
Themes for value judgments: Respect of life, human exploration, science and ethics
- Selected as 2018 KOCCA Virtual Reality Contents Production Support Piece
- 2019 E-learning Outstanding Corporate Contest Contents Grand Prize – Minister of Education Award
- 2019 Outstanding Science Culture Products Contest Grand Prize – Minister of Science and ICT Awards
Introduction of game
I woke up in an unfamiliar lab! My image in the mirror was no more or less a monster. “This monster is not me!”
Storytelling-type VR game of finding the reason for your existence by seeking for the secret person who created you.
<The doctor’s old journal…>, <Locked door…>, <Freaky experiment that looks like it will move…>,
To get out of here, you need to connect this red circuit doing whatever it takes. Assess the situation with your teammates and control the main character (person wearing HMD) to solve the puzzle together.
Not only is it a fun collaborative puzzle to play together,
Each story have choices and judgment calls such as <Kill or let live?>, <Accept or deny being a monster?> <Rule or seclude?>, <Ignore or help?> to experience the true meaning of “enjoying together”!
Frankenstein’s fate depends on your team.
5 endings according to stories
A situation is given by scene and participants make a choice and decision through debate and voting.
There are 5 endings according to choices, and only one is allowed.
<Cooperative puzzles of >Forum VR – Frankenstein
- nalysis of card keys and activity of finger print recognition
- Mission of escaping from laser beams using the principle of trichromat of light
- Activity harnessing offset and amplification of waves