Flow of Debate/Discussion Programs
Features of Debate Programs
- Help children multi-participatory experience VR contents Forum VR, understand debate agenda and prepare materials, and establish their own ideas
- Pro & con debate offer all debaters an opportunity to speak by dividing children into pro & con teams and determine their role as a debater and questioner in the team.
- Help children listen to others’ opinions by providing them a time to organize their arguments and answers about questions through operation time during pro & con debate.
Features of Discussion Programs
- Help children multi-participatory experience VR contents Forum VR, understand discussion agenda and prepare materials, and organize discussion agenda through discussion of the jury and judges
- Help children understand discussion agenda though “Brain Writing” of putting together words relating to discussion agenda and making sentences
- In discussion of the jury and judges, roles are divided into participants, the jury, and judges. The jury speak whether to agree with the participant opinion, judges check their attitude and procedure in discussion, and the participants present their opinions about the agenda and select the best by coordinating those opinions.